Monday, June 7, 2010

Door is Open

NOTE: This note has been copy-pasted from a page for Yearbook (Made by Me)

Door is Open is a company who helps homeless people, people who had a hard time with everything including money and jobs. What we do to help them is to give out sandwiches and have a nice talk about what happened and other things that either helps the community or our confidence for encountering these people. The special thing that I saw in my thoughts is that all those people that had been homeless needs the basic needs to survive and one of the most important things is food and most of them can’t afford them. All they just do is sitting there pleading for food, waiting to be lucky for people to drop cash into their pockets. If I were homeless, I would just sit there saying prayers to God that I will have an outstanding life after I’m homeless. Without people helping them get a better life, how can we stop this madness of homeless people rise up?

-Brendon S.

No comments:

Post a Comment